Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fathers Day Contest...Win A Gift Basket


Hi Everyone ~

My company has an exciting Father's Day contest that started this month!

2 winners will win a gorgeous Father's Day gift basket of their choice.

 For my Business Facebook Page Friends: Details on how you can win please visit my website and click on the link "Happy Fathers Day Contest" which is located on the home Page: www.labellagifts.net

Feel free to share this with your friends and family so they can also join my Business Facebook page and Enter the Contest.



Here are some more Pictures of the many fathers Day choice's the winners will be able to choose from.










As always, let me know if I can help you with your gifting needs. Gift baskets are always the perfect gift.

Good Luck to all the Entries! I look forward to seeing who the winners are!

Mindy Maher
ID: 3005
phone# 1-866-465-4505

No comments:

Post a Comment